Thursday, November 3, 2011

New logo: Lumata

Lumata is a new company that provides interactive mobile marketing applications, for example by developing branded apps and web communities. It was spun off from the Italian company Buongiorno S.p.A. that retains a 30 percent share, while the private equity firm Francisco Partners owns the remaining 70 percent. The company was launched on Tuesday, November 1. Its name and visual identity was developed by UK branding agency Heavenly.
"Lumata is a new brand that has the power of mobile at its heart. The name, which has global overtones of light and the associated dawning of a new era, helps position the new organisation as a leader in the mobile content sector. The visual identity reinforces this association whilst retaining simplicity and confidence." - Heavenly managing partner Stefan Terry

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lumata press release
Francisco Partners

No comments:

Post a Comment